We have helped thousands of people with mesothelioma
and other devastating injuries.
Passionate Advocates for Our Clients
We Are Hawaii Mesothelioma Lawyers
Helping Hawaii Families For Over 35 Years
Advocates for Victims of Sports-Related Brain Injury
Visit our knowledge center to learn about your rights
and your legal position as a sufferer or family member
of someone with a sports-related brain injury.
On Your Behalf
See How We Can Help
Get ResultsOur firm has a proven track record of success. We have recovered over a billion dollars for our clients. We will aggressively and tenaciously pursue your case to achieve the maximum possible recovery.
Check Our Track Record
Meet the Attorneys
Statewide PracticeThe Galiher firm proudly represents clients from every island. We have a nationwide reputation for being among the best in the business, and offer the highest quality litigation skills and experience to all of Hawaii.
Our Hawaii Info Center
We are the leading mesothelioma law firm in the State of Hawaii.
Galiher DeRobertis Waxman is a Hawaii personal injury law firm with over 35 years of experience. We can help you and your family.
- 22SepOur firm will be participating in the 32nd Annual Hawaii Seniors' Fair~The Good Life Expo, Friday, September 23, through Sunday, September 25.15SepTune in for a conversation with Honolulu muralist Kamea Hadar, on painting Barack Obama; making large-scale works of art; and the value of art in Hawaii.
- 7SepHere's are a few things that everyone ought to know about asbestos.23AugThe Money Follows the Person Grant program has helped more than 50,000 people move out of assisted living and nursing home institutions, back into their communities of choice. The program gives people the right to...
- 18AugIt is important to ask about the drugs taken by you or by a loved one in assisted living. Antipsychotic drugs are harmful if you do not need them.26JulThe Kokua Council has filed suit against the state government for failing to post reports of care home inspections.
- 22Jul"To ensure prosecution of those perpetrating scams, improve our data collection so we better know the extent of the problem, and provide for enhanced prevention programs and activities to avert future victimization."
- 7JulCommunity Resources and advocacy groups are helping us make the world a safer place for our athletes.24JunA collection of 10 free online resources, which run the gamut of health issues for persons with disabilities.
Meet Our Partners
Gary Galiher, the founder and senior partner of Galiher DeRobertis Waxman, began practicing law in 1977 and founded his own law firm the following year. His trial skills combined with his tenacity and hard work have obtained outstanding recoveries for his clients.
L. Richard DeRobertis is the lead appellate lawyer in the firm and second in tenure. Rick has helped to preserve and expand the legal rights of Hawaii workers and consumers, and represents them in court appeals against manufacturers of defective products.
Since joining the Galiher team in 2007, Ilana has focused her practice on clients with mesothelioma and other asbestos diseases. She also works on whistleblower cases, pharmaceutical cases, and international claims brought by victims of terrorism.