We have helped thousands of people with mesothelioma
and other devastating injuries.
Passionate Advocates for Our Clients
We Are Hawaii Mesothelioma Lawyers
Helping Hawaii Families For Over 35 Years
Advocates for Victims of Traumatic Brain Injury
Learn about your rights and your legal position as a
sufferer or family member of someone who has
sustained a traumatic brain injury.
On Your Behalf
See How We Can Help
Get ResultsOur firm has a proven track record of success. We have recovered over a billion dollars for our clients. We will aggressively and tenaciously pursue your case to achieve the maximum possible recovery.
Check Our Track Record
Meet the Attorneys
Statewide PracticeThe Galiher firm proudly represents clients from every island. We have a nationwide reputation for being among the best in the business, and offer the highest quality litigation skills and experience to all of Hawaii.
Our Hawaii Info Center
We are the leading mesothelioma law firm in the State of Hawaii.
Galiher DeRobertis Waxman is a Hawaii personal injury law firm with over 35 years of experience. We can help you and your family.
- 3NovBreakthroughs in this area will give those afflicted a better chance to fight their illness.18OctIn this podcast, Attorney Anthony Carr shares what signs to look for and what questions to ask to help prevent or discover elder abuse.
- 7OctCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services issued a rule prohibiting all federally funded nursing homes from using forced arbitration agreements against residents.5OctThis is part two of a program that we did about concussion management with Vince Goo, former head coach of the U. Hawaii Wahine basketball team.
- 2OctResearchers are currently experimenting with a few new techniques to identify this deadly disease in its earlier stages.29SepWe are proud to present part one our two-part episode with the University of Hawaii's Wahine Basketball team's legendary head coach, Vince Goo.
- 22SepOur firm will be participating in the 32nd Annual Hawaii Seniors' Fair~The Good Life Expo, Friday, September 23, through Sunday, September 25.15SepTune in for a conversation with Honolulu muralist Kamea Hadar, on painting Barack Obama; making large-scale works of art; and the value of art in Hawaii.
- 7SepHere's are a few things that everyone ought to know about asbestos.23AugThe Money Follows the Person Grant program has helped more than 50,000 people move out of assisted living and nursing home institutions, back into their communities of choice. The program gives people the right to...
Meet Our Partners
Gary Galiher, the founder and senior partner of Galiher DeRobertis Waxman, began practicing law in 1977 and founded his own law firm the following year. His trial skills combined with his tenacity and hard work have obtained outstanding recoveries for his clients.
L. Richard DeRobertis is the lead appellate lawyer in the firm and second in tenure. Rick has helped to preserve and expand the legal rights of Hawaii workers and consumers, and represents them in court appeals against manufacturers of defective products.
Since joining the Galiher team in 2007, Ilana has focused her practice on clients with mesothelioma and other asbestos diseases. She also works on whistleblower cases, pharmaceutical cases, and international claims brought by victims of terrorism.